Pierre Hollins is a comedian and writer.
Pierre Hollins has been a comedy circuit favourite for many years, and has headlined clubs throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Pierre Hollins is a stand-up comedian, with a compulsion for absurd guitar posturing.
• He is: "always enjoyable, often inspired" The Source
• He has: "an easy going joyful manner, laced and juxtaposed with pathos and reality that only an experienced comedian and earthling can bring you" (Taking The Piste Tour)
• He should be: "made the mayor of a small village" Shanghai City Weekend
Pierre Hollins has written for radio and television
Other intriguing facts:
• Pierre Hollins used to perform as a comedy acrobat and unicyclist.
• His first guitar was a one-string electric squash racquet (which he still uses at festival gigs)
• He used to wash dishes in the House of Commons.