• We charge a £1pp booking fee for bookings made
All bookings made will automatically be charged the full amount. For security reasons we will require the card details used in the booking to be provided by the card holder at the time of booking
• The Comedy Loft do not store customer credit or debit card details, all transactions are handled by our preferred secure payment gateway (Secure Hosting Ltd).
• Increases in the party size are subject to availability
• Show times and venue address will be e-mailed to all completed bookings
• Show times and line ups are subject to change without prior notice
• Monthly discount codes are subject to availability and NOT valid for any Just the Tonic special shows (inc New year's Eve and Christmas shows,) in any venue. Codes are subject to the £1pp booking fee. Promotional codes can only be used on the day or Month stated in the promotion,
• OAP discount is for 65 years and over
• Carer Tickets, there is a limited number of free carer tickets available, Carer’s must be in receipt of AA (Attendance allowance)
• A valid ID card is required for each ticket purchased at a concessionary rate
• Tickets will not be sent, as we are a ticketless service. A booking confirmation and e-receipt will be sent to the email address supplied during the booking process The Show
Sold out shows, Customers may have to share a table with another couple
• All venues may operate strobe lighting during the show and bag searches will be conducted. Occastionally we take promotional picture during our shows, you may appear in some of these photos, by booking tickets you wil be agreeing to us using these images nationwide to promote the brand
• All shows are subject to last minute line-up changes
• Any complaints regarding the show or view, must be made to the duty manager on the night of the show.
• Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed on the premises, no drink containers are permitted on the premises
• The venue does not allow the use of camera, Audio equipment or mobile phones. Please enjoy your time in the venue, just sit back and watch the shows. Filiming is strictly prohibited, you will be asked to delete the film from your device and you may be asked to leave the venue
• Large groups of 10 or more people may be asked to pay a good behavioural bond on arrival. This will be redeemed after the show at the show manager’s discretion, based on how the party have conducted themselves during the comedians set and intervals in between.This is £10pp cash only on arrival at the venue. We want everyone to enjoy the comedy in the room on the night including large groups, look at it as us looking after your Kebab or taxi home money!
• If an audience member persistently interrupts a performer or if the heckling is vicious, racist, or in any other way offensive in our opinion we will take action to put a stop to it. In most cases this will firstly be a polite request for the offender to stop their heckling. Let the comedians do what you pay them to do and entertain you, we dont book the best for nothing!
• No offensive novelty toys, they will be kept at our box office through the show and returned at the end of the show. Fancy dress is allowed but it must be tasteful and not deemed as crude or offensive, if your attire stops other people enjoying the show (i.e. flashing lights, big hat etc) we will ask you to remove the items.
• Dress code is smart casual (Air bubble trainers are not allowed in Birmingham) Caps are not allowed due to CCTV coverage throughout our venues.
• Smoking & Electronic cigarettes are not permitted in any venue.
• Entry to the club is restricted to persons aged 18 years or over. All venues operate the “Challenge 25″ scheme, therefore clubs reserve the right to request proof of age if you look under 25 (ID Accepted: Valid Passport or Valid Driver’s Licence)
• Although the venue will endeavour to have all your party on one table, larger parties may be split across tables and smaller parties may have to share their table with other parties.
• There is no guarantee of entrance on the door. We recommend you purchase in advance. Tickets on the night will cost you more so save money by booking in advance
• The management reserve the right to refuse admission to both the comedy and after show party.
Refunds & Cancellations
• We operate a strict no-refund policy, where possible we can try and move your booking to a new date
• No cancellations, alterations or reductions can be made
• Although unusual, shows may be cancelled at short notice. On the rare occasion that this may occur you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative evening to the same value at the same location or a full refund at the venues discretion.
Use of Information
• Email addresses supplied will be used for internal marketing purposes but will not be passed on to third parties. This means you will occasionally receive offers from us and will be opted in to our newsletter. If you wish to “opt-out”, this can be done by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email
Third Party Bookings
• All bookings made with third party vouchers and offer codes are non-refundable. each voucher used should have individual names and e-mail adresses.
3rd party gift vouchers can only be booked up to 2 months in advance.
• All shows have limited third party voucher spaces, and bookings made with vouchers are subject to availability, These are not valid for December dates.
• 3rd Party bookings are not available to be used on Just The Tonic Touring Shows
• Because we want to celebrate with you on your birthday we send out exclusive member offers in time for your the special day. Sign upto the database to become a member for free.Birthday offers are strictly for groups of 1-6 people, full price tickets after 6 people must be purcahsed for any add on's.
• Offer codes and vouchers - These are NOT valid for Just The Tonic Specials, you will not get entry into Just The Tonic Specials using these tickets - you will be given a full refund for your booking.
• Most offers are for tickets only - food and drinks come at a separate cost
If you are unsure about any of these terms or conditions please call our box office on 0203 740 3700 or drop us an email before making the booking at email@example.com
£10.00 deposit per person will secure your booking. Full balances must be paid for by the 31st October. All £10 per person deposits are non refundable or transferable and cannot be used to pay off the balance on the Christmas party and cannot be used as a bar tab.. Any discount code must be quoted at the time of booking. All food must be pre ordered 2 weeks before show date. Any orders not submitted will receive, Turkey with trimmings and a Christmas pudding per person.
Sorry but codes cannot be added to bookings once a payment has been taken
No deposits taken after the 31st October, All bookings after this date have to be paid in full at time of booking. No tickets can be reserved. We do not provide hard ticket stock,
Comedy Loft shows have two types of seating, Party or Premium You will get an allocated table with your party seating but we cannot promise you will have a clear viw of the stage. Premimum seating is allocated at the very front of the room, it does not come with a table but you will have the best view in the room!
Just the Tonic SPECIAL shows are first come, first serve seating and usually have no tables, please arrive early if you wish to have the best view in the room on the night! Groups must arrive early to make sure you can all sit together.